Monday, March 30, 2009

Organization

I don't know if it's a "nesting" thing or I'm just tired of the disorganization, but I've been on an organizing kick lately. I explained to Dave that it's almost like a craving. I have to get it done and I have to do it now! Thank goodness tax return is coming so we can finish shelves in our bathroom and in Connor's closet. Here's what we've been up to.


Dave built these lovely shelves in my closet under the stairs and above my washer and dryer. He also lowered the wire one. I'm short. I couldn't reach the laundry soap without climbing on the washer. I have much more room for food storage and dish storage. Love it.


Aspen and I did this on Saturday. We bought this shelf with buckets, put it together, and organized it all by ourselves! Dave and the other kids were hiking. The best thing about this, is that it makes it easier for the girls to clean their room. They know where everything goes!

5 comments:

Lily said...

Oh I love that!

Ms. said...

I felt like that as soon as I got pregnant and still feel antsy to get things either out of the house, or organized--yay for organization...

Scott and Jen Burrahm said...

I wish I could've done that while I was pregnant you have so much more energy then I ever did. Good luck keeping that up, I wish you the best of luck on the organizing thing...Every woman loves an organized home...and every married woman with kids is lucky if she can keep it that way....so I say "my the force be with you".....

Hupp Family said...

Amen sista! I love being organized!!!!

Em said...

I was insane the entire pregnancy with trying to get everything 100% organized. It didn't stop until I had the baby either. crazy.