Thursday, March 12, 2009

The FREEZER!

Two Mondays ago, the Bennetts were over for FHE. As we were playing a game of bowling on the Wii, the doorbell rang. We opened it to find this:


Then we discovered who left it! Thanks Chipmans and Hacketts. Together with the Bennetts, we added our own touches to the freezer and left it on another doorstep. I wonder who has it now, and what new great things have been added!
(Can you tell which girl on the front is Brooke? The other is our neighbor Sydney. They look so much alike. If they are not facing me, I don't know which is my daughter!)


What a fun crazy neighborhood we live in!

3 comments:

Ms. said...

hehe thats great

Kristin said...

ha ha that is weird! You have the greatest neighborhood!

Tammy said...

so the Mcghie's got it back again and decided to put all the names or everyone who has already had it on the side. so you shouldn't get it back, but she didn't put our names on it! I gotta go find it and put our names!! Too funny.