Friday, March 6, 2009

My Little Beggers!

One Sunday, we wanted to make cookies, but I was out of Crisco. So I thought I would just ask my neighbor. Then I got this idea: Send the kids over to get it.
(Look at Aspen's peace sign. Ha ha!)

So, we had them practice standing in a line so they would get it right. Then we sent them down to the Bennett's house and we stayed in our yard watching. Chad opened the door and laughed, then read aloud what it said. He invited the kids in. Then we hear Tammy reading it and then bust out laughing. It was so funny! My kids are good sports. We did make cookies and we did take some to share with the Bennetts. Thanks again for not sending my poor little beggers away empty handed! They were so proud to come home with Crisco. Brooke yelled as she got closer to me, "We got it! We got it!"

5 comments:

Ms. said...

Hehe you should have tricked them and NOT given' them cookies!!

Hupp Family said...

I love Aspen's peace sign! You are so fun!

Kirsten said...

That is SO cute. Who could say no to those three. When can you guys come over and play? We're free all week.

Merri Hackett said...

Tonight I'm sending Kamrie over with a sign that says give me all your money or else. :)

Tammy said...

this was seriously a FUNNY thing to see when you open the door. I love it. You have been posting like a mad-woman lately. I can't hardly keep up.