Thursday, March 12, 2009

My Little Dancers!

I was so excited to put the girls in dance this year. I could hardly wait to see them in their little dance costumes and performing on stage. So, imagine my delight when the girls came home today carrying their costumes! We had to try them on as soon as preschool was over. Look how cute both the costume and the girls are. And to top it off, they have a "dance preview" on Tuesday! I can't wait to see them dance!
I took two pictures before this where Brooke's eyes were shut. I told her to keep them open this time and boy did she ever. She kept them as wide as she could!

4 comments:

Annie and Berkeley said...

Those costumes are so dang cute!! I LOVE Brooke's face in that picture!

Merri Hackett said...

Oh I so need to put Kamrie in dance!!!

Ms. said...

I want one of those!!!

Tammy said...

I love these costumes! so cute! so i realized the video I took is not very good of the dance to practice! Sorry!