Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My Triplets Are 5?

I really can't believe that 2 days ago my triplets turned 5! It has been a long, hard road. But it has also been the most rewarding and joyful 5 years of my life. I love my kids so much and wouldn't trade their beautiful smiling faces, their sweet little voices, and their contagious laughs for anything in the world! I feel so blessed to be their mom and to have had the opportunity (and still have the opportunity) of raising triplets! Happy Birthday babies!

6 comments:

Lily said...

How cute, Happy Birthday!

Ms. said...

Happy birthdays! Yes, you made it 5 years momma!

Merri Hackett said...

Way to go Grant Babies!! Happy Birthday

Em said...

I can't believe they are 5 already!! Have they gone in for the kindergarten/5yr physical and shots? I took James today, and I couldn't believe he was already this grown up. I am excited for your new baby!!! When are you due? Ben didn't even tell me for forever! Sheesh! Do you know what you are having? we need to get together. WE are home most evenings. Your girls are adorable in their dance costumes by the way, I am so glad I have a girl now!

Tammy said...

Too cute! Happy Birthday Grants!

Hupp Family said...

Happy Birthday!!!