Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year's Party 2007-2008!


























Wow! That was quite a bash we had at our place last night. It was so much fun! The Bennetts, Stewarts, Hacketts, Monfredis, and the Wards all made it. We had tons of food, played lots of games (including the favorite Guitar Hero), drank lots of beer (and when I say beer it's Martinelli's and soda), and had a great time. The McIntyres even gave us a fireworks display at midnight! Merri conducted us all on handbells and we played Auld Lang Syne. Like I said, it was great! We might even have to do it again next year! Happy New Year's everyone! Make this year a fantastic one!

5 comments:

Tammy said...

I had so much fun last night. I am SOOOO glad you decided to have a party. Chad and I were saying we need to have more neighbor parties like that. We can switch around houses each time or something. I seriously am sore from the push ups though! And my face hurts from laughing!

Annie and Berkeley said...

That was a fun party Karen! Thanks for getting us out of our "go to sleep at 10:00 on New Years Eve" rut. I will come over to get our TV and dish soon. Maybe tonight.

Merri Hackett said...

Same time same place this Friday! :)

Keri said...

Looks like you had a fun party! Sound's like Merri doesn't want to give up the partying ways?! Did everyone just leave their kids at home?

Keri said...

Oh, and we were out of town...but thanks for the invite.