Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Firsts

This has been a week of firsts for the kids. They all went to Primary for the first time last Sunday. They are in the Sunbeam class. They were so good and cute as they sat in the little chairs and we picked them up wearing crowns that said, "I am a child of God." I must say that I was little sad. My babies are growing up!
The other first this week, was that Connor went to the dentist today and had to have his first cavities filled. He was a little scared as they laid the chair back, but as soon as they got the gas on him, he was quite relaxed. (This picture is of him with the gas on. I know, I'm weird.) The cavities were all little so he didn't have to get numb and they fixed all of them. He was so good! He never cried once and he got to pick out two prizes for being so good!

3 comments:

Keri said...

What a big boy! I can't imagine Sydney sitting still for something like that.

Merri Hackett said...

Conner the "gas" man Grant. Takes after his old man.

Annie and Berkeley said...

I love this picture! So funny! Good for Connor! What a good boy.