Wednesday, January 30, 2008

In Love with a Vampire!

Well, I put off reading the Twilight books long enough. I finished all 7 Harry Potter's and decided that it was time to read a romance. I started Twilight last Thursday night and I finished the second one this morning. I got through them so quickly, not only because they are fabulous, but due to the constant snow and cold we are receiving. Also, I have a very upset stomach today.
Anyway, the library doesn't have any copies of Eclipse in and I want to get started on it, so if you've got it, let me know!~!!!!! I can't wait to get started. I'm very anxious to know how the story ends.
I have to admit that I love Edward. What a sweetheart. But I'm not pining because my Dave is even better! And I don't have to become a vampire to be with him for eternity!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aren't those books the best?!? I'm glad you finally read them! I think mom has Eclipse, so next time you're there you'll have to grab it. If you are as obsessed as I am, go to www.stepheniemeyer.com(the author's website). You knew the movie was being made, right? And book 4 is coming out this fall. Lots to look forward to!

Merri Hackett said...

You and Dave are hopeless romantics. :)

Tammy said...

Alright, so where is the post about how much you love the third one! I know you finished so...let's have a wrap up of how long it took for ALL THREE! hope things went well at home tonight! :)

Merri Hackett said...

we should start a book club. :)