Wednesday, February 6, 2008

YEAH!!!!

I'm very excited about a couple of things today! Here they are:

1. Aspen is potty trained!!!!! We started last Thursday and the first two hours were horrible!! I almost gave up! But she's doing really well now. With number 1 anyway. Number 2, not so good. I think I would rather change a poopy diaper than poopy underwear. Hopefully that will come soon. It is so GREAT to change one less bum every day! In a month, I will start with Connor.

2. I finished the third Twilight book, and I loved it too. I can't wait until the fall when the fourth book comes out. And then I can't wait until Dec. 12 when I get to see the movie. It will be great! I'm hooked on these books. They are a great escape. And who doesn't want to run away with Edward?

2 comments:

Keri said...

Good for Aspen!!

Annie and Berkeley said...

Hooray!! Good girl Aspen! Way to go Karen!