Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Perfect? I think not!


This is a picture of our hallway in front of the bathroom. As you can tell, the carpet is pulled up and a huge utility fan is blowing on it. Yep, our carpet got flooded. How did this happen you may ask? Three words: Aspen, Connor, and Brooke! No, my kids are NOT perfect as some people think. I told them repeatedly on Sunday and Monday to not put water into their pretend dishes. I even put them in the naughty corner a couple of times on Monday for disobeying me. While I was putting away groceries, doing dishes, and preparing dinner, I asked the kids to go up and clean their rooms for when Daddy got home. I went up to check on them about 30 minutes later. I found all three kids wet and playing in the sink with dishes. There was water everywhere!!! Especially in front of the bathroom! We soaked through 8 towels in no time!!! I have no idea what they were doing to make such a horrible water mess! They got their first real spanking and got their dishes taken away!! What a night! Oh, I'm tired just thinking about it!

4 comments:

Merri Hackett said...

Oh Karen one naughty thing in 3 years isn't bad. But that's a funny story!!!

Keri said...

WOW, that's crazy! I can't believe they were able to get that much water all over. Hope your carpet dries out and is okay!

The Chizel Family said...

oh man that is too bad! Gotta love it. sorry

Amy A. said...

now that is it over...you got to laugh. At least they were playing nicely together, mine would be fighting and making a complete mess.