Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Twilight News

Since Connor is sick today and I've read all three Twilight books twice, I decided to get online and see if there was anything new on the author's website! Sure enough, there was! All the characters in the Cullen family have now been cast for the movie. Here are pictures of them.
L to R: Emmett, Rosalie, Esme, Edward, Carlisle, Alice, and Jasper.
I think that they all are pretty perfect. The only exception being that Emmett is supposed to have curly hair. Maybe he will for the movie. The movie comes out Dec. 12!

Also, book 4, Breaking Dawn, is the final book of the series! It will be released on Aug. 2! I actually pre-ordered it today on Amazon for quite a cheap price!

Would you say I loved this story or what?

3 comments:

Tammy said...

ok I still think Edward is too small. He needs to bulk up. His frame is too small for me. And they don't seem pale enough. I thought it would be more noticeable...I don't know. I would have to say I think of those guys the girls and Emmett are the best fit. Well..Jaspers ok, but Emmett is better looking.

Carrie said...

I agree with Tammy, not a fan of who they casted as Edward, but whatev. I am WAY more excited for the book and although I don't want the series to end I'm SO glad that its the final book. I don't want to wait around for another one!

Becca said...

I still need to read the third one. One dya right. Oh, and thanks for tagging me. I am not trying to get out of it, but I did just do this tag about a month ago. If you scroll down on my blog you can see it or it is at the beginning of my next page...not sure. Anyway, I could do it again, but i did just do it so thought if you wanted you could tag someone else:) Either way I am game. Let me know.