Sunday, December 30, 2007

New Year's Eve Party!!

Just so everyone knows, we are having a New Year's Party tomorrow night at our house. It starts at 8:00pm and goes until who knows when. I tried to get invitations out to everyone before Christmas, but it was so crazy that I know I missed a few of you by accident. (Chipmans and Reimschiissels!) You are all invited if you live close enough and can make it! It is also a no kids party, so even if you can only get away for an hour swing on by for some food, games, dancing, Wii, and fun! Can't wait to see you all tomorrow!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Um, I wish we would've known about it sooner, we so would've come (and left the kids somewhere around here for a few days...), but seeing as its now 20 minutes to the new year, I don't think we'll make it! But have fun! I almost posted the drunk picture of me from our last new years together to ring in 2008 on our blog. Hee hee.