Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas















We had a wonderful Christmas Day. We came home on Christmas Eve and spent Christmas morning at our house. We had to wake the kids up at 7:45! What kids actually sleep on Christmas Eve? I know that I don't. Christmas morning was great and I think the kids all got what they wanted. We drove back up to Centerville and opened presents at Grandparent's homes and then we had Christmas dinner with my family. We spent the rest of the day at the Burrahm's. It's been a fabulous Christmas vacation and I'm not ready for life to start back up again yet.

3 comments:

Keri said...

You all look so cute...especially Brooke in her undies! I love yours & Dave's excited faces, too. Glad you had a nice Christmas.

Merri Hackett said...

Dave looks very excited for that DVD he's holding. I am not sure I want to know the title on that bad boy!

Tammy said...

I love the pics. It cracks me up that you always have to get three of everything, like the little tents. Christmas is great because you can stay in your Jammies ALL DAY!