Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!






Yeah! We finally got some snow! We had a big snowstorm on Saturday and it was great! I made a mad dash to the store to buy snow boots because the kids were dying to go outside and play in it! We had a good time throwing snowballs, making a snowman, making snow angels, and riding in our neighbor's dune buggy down the snowy street. The downside is that Dave did not get our Christmas lights put up. Hopefully he can do that on Friday! The snow has already melted quite a bit and our snowman fell over. The kids were awful sad about that. We love snow. We are ready for another big snowstorm!

4 comments:

Keri said...

Looks like I live on the wrong street...we missed out on all the fun. The snow was nice. I lived in Idaho long enough that I love it, too.

Nubia said...

oh my gosh! so much snow. we don't even own jackets here in phoenix.

looks like you guys had a blast!

Carrie said...

Is Dave really out there in jeans or are those just really light snow pants?? Brr... Our temp today was 72!!!! So definitely no snow here at the moment!

Merri Hackett said...

I love Dave's face in the last pic with the hot chocolate! Or should I say w/ his hot slocket?