Monday, November 26, 2007

Christmas Time




I love getting ready for Christmas. Putting up the tree, lights, decorations..... It all takes me back to my younger years when Christmas is so magical! This is hands-down my favorite time of year. This year we have two trees. One is real and I love the smell it brings into our home. It's great. I don't know how I want to decorate the fake one yet. But it will be fun to have a fancy tree. Here are a few pictures of us with the trees. In the last one, the kids were shaping the branches themselves. They turned out quite funny!

2 comments:

Keri said...

You're on top of it! I still need to get myself in the Christmas spriit. A good snowstorm might help that!

Tammy said...

LOVE IT! We are doing that tomorrow hopefully. I keep telling Broc that we will, but I haven't gotten to it yet! And now we have that snowstorm that keri was talking about!