Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Time for Christmas!

Now that Halloween is over, it is time for the Christmas music! I absolutely love Christmas music. It makes me so happy! It is too wonderful to only listen to one month out of the year. So I extend that to two. November and December. If I had my way, I'd listen to it in October!
Everyone always says that by listening to Christmas music in November downplays Thanksgiving. I disagree. I feel that Thanksgiving and Christmas go hand in hand. They are both about being thankful for all the blessings in our lives especially Jesus Christ.
So go ahead everyone and listen to that Christmas music now! 106.5 is playing it all day, everyday now.

5 comments:

Merri Hackett said...

I agree, you can never get too much Christmas music in!

Amy A. said...

Would you think I was crazy if I admitted I already had my Christmas Tree up? The holidays fly by too fast, so I decided to start mine early!! So listen to that music all you want!

Merri Hackett said...

And fm 100 also plays continuous Christmas music!

Carrie said...

I totally think that Thanksgiving is pre-Christmas, they definitely go together. We use Lainey's birthday as a benchmark for when we can start with Christmas music. Only 6 more days for us!

Tammy said...

I too am ready for christmas, but I can't pull my self into the christmas decorations so SOON! I want to, but I feel like we will miss Thanksgiving. But then again, I have never heard any thanksgiving songs so why not at least listen to "holiday" music right? It's not just christmas music because a lot of them talk about holidays!