Thursday, November 8, 2007

Connor Man


So Connor is quite the little guy! I'm so happy to have such a cute tow-headed boy. I just love him to death. Yesterday we went to the dentist and he has 4 small cavities! Poor kid! He must take after me and just be prone to those darn things no matter how good he brushes. Also yesterday, we were about to go to the store and we saw our neighbor Merri outside having her own little barbershop. We went over and she ended up buzzing Connor's mane. He looks so cute! Thanks Merri for the free cut!

4 comments:

Merri Hackett said...

He's totally Dave jr!

Tammy said...

Boy cuts are so much easier!

Annie and Berkeley said...

Wow, he does look like Dave in this picture. What a cutie!! I guess that means I am calling Dave a cutie too...weird.

Nubia said...

I was looking back at some of the earlier pictures and noticed how much hair he had. I need to also get my son, Brent's haircut soon. It feels like we were just at the barber shop a few weeks ago.