Friday, November 2, 2007

What a Great Halloween!






Yes, there were some breakdowns, some crying, some fighting, etc., but all-in-all this was a great Halloween! The kids got loads of candy and they loved dressing up. It made me so happy to watch my children going trick-or-treating and doing the things that I loved as a kid. I can remember my wonderful dad taking us all over town and walking with us door to door in the freezing cold as we collected our goodies. Then dumping all the candy out on the floor and sorting it out. What a wonderful memory. I hope that my children look back on these Halloween memories as fondly as I do mine.

3 comments:

Keri said...

Love the exhausted girls! That's what I feel like right now...except the sleeping part.

Annie and Berkeley said...

Karen, I love your blog! Your kids are so darn cute and I love the Halloween pictures! By the way, our blog address is annieandberkeley.blogspot.com

Carrie said...

Karen, what HILARIOUS pictures! We were VERY tired on Halloween night too.