Thursday, March 1, 2012

More Alex

I just love this baby! He is so sweet and cuddly, covers my face with slobbery open mouthed kisses, and I am his favorite person on earth! Aah, he melts my heart. Well, he is doing good. He is moving around on the floor a lot more now. He is even starting to push himself forward to get toys. He should be crawling within the next month. He is also loving his table foods. He is getting to the point where he doesn't want us to spoon feed him any more, he would rather pick up his own food. Unfortunately, he has also gotten his first real sickness and he has been sick for almost three weeks now. Colds suck. Also, this cute boy finally got a hair cut. I waited so long because he is my last baby and I loved his soft baby fine hair. But, his hair was in his eyes, so I took him to my neighbor and he got a big boy hair cut.
Before: (he doesn't like the flash)

After: (It sticks up again now that it is short. So cute.)

He also is now taking a bath like a big boy.

He loves to sit on the floor surrounded by toys. Especially when Owen is napping and doesn't steal them from him.

And it is just too adorable when babies fall asleep with toys in hand.

No comments: