Thursday, March 1, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012

I got to plan and participate in Brooke's class Valentine's party this year. It was a great way to spend the morning. We had lots of fun. And I also taught the after school reading club. We read poems and then made Valentine's for someone. Aspen made me one with words for each of the letters in Valentine's. I already packed it away, but I should have taken a picture of it first. Our favorite word on their was for letter T. Toilet. Awesome. Thanks Paps. Connor wrote one for Dave that said, "Dear Dad, I wink, you stink." Ha ha. And sweet Brooke wrote two poems in a card for Grandma.
For Valentine's Day for our family this year, we basically did what we did last year since it was so much fun! I decorated the table with roses and heart glasses and we had waffles with strawberries and whip cream for dinner. Then we had a treasure hunt all ready for the kids to do. At the end of the hunt they found their treasure: a box of candy for each of them and Just Dance 3 for the Wii! We love that game. We busted it out and played right away. It was so much fun!


No comments: