Monday, November 9, 2009

Sleep in Heavenly Peace!

Last week Owen surprised us with three nights of a 6 hour sleeping block and one 8 hour! Yes, I said 8! We thought that was just a fluke because of a few rough tiring nights that followed. Well, two nights ago, Owen again slept 8 hours and last night he slept for 9! From 9:30-6:30! It was awesome!

This is where Owen sleeps during the day. He refuses to sleep in his bed during the day! Unfortunately, he sleeps really crappy during the day. No nap more than an hour and that is rare! Usually it's between 15 and 45 minutes. Which is probably the reason for the great sleeping at night. So, which would I rather have. A good night's sleep or time during the day to actually get things done? If you come to my house in the next week or so, you'll see that I (or should I say Owen) prefer the night's sleep. My house is a wreck!

4 comments:

Ms. said...

for sure. But wouldn't it be great if they slept all day and all night. Look at that guy he is chunking up man!

Maren said...

I would take a full night sleep too! Conner was just like that, I don't think he ever took a nap longer than 45 minutes.

And I can only imagine what your house looks like...

Tammy said...

oh I love sleep, I am so jealous! :)

Merri Hackett said...

I need to come snuggle him today.