Monday, November 9, 2009

Owen's Blessing


On Sunday, November 1, we blessed our dear, sweet baby Owen in church. He is just the sweetest little thing. We all adore him. Especially the smiles he's giving to us all now. Owen was named after my Grandpa McAdams who was a sailor in the navy. Along with his name, Owen's little blessing outfit is also in honor of his great grandpa. My grandpa was a great man and I know that Owen will live up to his namesake. Owen also shares a birthday with his Great Grandma Chapple. She was a wonderful grandma for Dave and I adored her too.





We love you Owen! You are a special little boy and we are so happy and blessed to have you in our family!

5 comments:

Lily said...

Cute cute cute

Becca said...

Cute. I love the outfit. I didn't know he was named after Grandpa. Was that grandpa's middle name? I need to learn more about Grandma and Grandpa!

Karen said...

Owens middle name is McAdams after Grandpa. And I guess my mom too, and yours, and the other aunts. Since there were no boys to carry on the name, I thought that Owen could as his middle name! :)

Tammy said...

such a cute little family

Merri Hackett said...

What a cutie pie!