Monday, November 23, 2009

Disney On Ice


Two Saturdays we went with the Hupps to go see Disney on Ice. It was kind of a reward for the triplets for being so good the last couple months with Owen. We were on the 5th row and it was awesome! The kids loved it so much and now pretend to not only be princesses and Mickey but to ice skate too! It got me really excited to go to Disneyland in March!



Because we were on the 5th row, it was too cold to unbundle little Owen. We all kept on our coats in fact. And I only took one picture of Tinker Bell at the beginning of the show. I decided I wanted to enjoy it rather than watch it through the camera lens. It was worth it.

I haven't posted much about the triplets lately, but they are doing so good. I never mentioned before that Brooke and Connor played soccer in the fall. Brooke is a pretty good little player and loved it. Connor is still a little shy, and even though he loves playing soccer with Dave, he hated playing with the other kids. He cried pretty much every game. So he didn't even go to his last 4 games. Poor kid. Maybe next year. Aspen was perfectly content to sit back and cheer them on.
Also the kids are doing really great in school. They love it! They all tell me it is the best part of their day. (I must say that I enjoy it a lot too!:) They are all reading and learning so much! I still can't believe they are in school though. Time goes by too fast.

2 comments:

Ms. said...

How great I love hearing updates about your family! And okay I always wanted to go to disney on ice!!

Hupp Family said...

Thanks for coming with us! It was so much fun!