Friday, November 20, 2009

2 Months Old

Owen is 2 months old already. I can hardly believe it! Where does the time go? He had his appointment this week and here are his stats. He weighs in at a hefty 11lbs. 14 oz. and he is 22 3/4 inches long. Again, it is so weird to have a baby be the weight and height they are supposed to be. He is also smiling so much now. It makes all of our days to see him smile at us and show us how happy and content he is. We love it! He is also jabbering up a storm. The kids just laugh at him when he does it. We bought him a Bumbo and I think he is so cute sitting in it, although he doesn't always like it. He HATES riding in the car and lately his bath! Weird I know! Here are a few pictures of our cutie pie.


3 comments:

Fjelstrom Family said...

Oh Karen, he is so cute! I can't wait to see him again!

Annie and Berkeley said...

Awe! I need to come visit again! Oh wait, I get to see you and your cute kids this week for Thanksgiving! Owen is a doll.

Ms. said...

aww little man. We got one for buggy and she isn't very excited about it, but when he is older you can buy a tray and suction cup toys to it