Friday, September 25, 2009

2 Weeks Old

Owen is now 2 weeks old and we couldn't love him more. Even Aspen, who was pushing him off of her at the hospital, can't wait to hold him. He is such a good, calm, baby. When he is awake, he is so alert and looking around at everything. And when he sleeps, he sleeps great! He sleeps for one stretch at night from 4-5 hours. And I usually have to wake him up to eat! He hardly ever cries either. Oh, how we love this little boy! Here are some pictures from leaving the hospital to now.













6 comments:

Maren said...

What a cutie! I am so excited to see him today. And I am glad to hear he is a good baby.

Kirsten said...

SO sweet!! I can't wait to meet him, there's nothing better than a tiny little baby. I'd LOVE to come over and take pictures of him any time you're free, just let me know. I need the practice.

Ms. said...

awww look at that little man!

Hupp Family said...

He's soooo cute! Give him big kissed for me!

Tammy said...

what a cute face! Can't wait to see you back in action! I miss seeing your face!

Merri Hackett said...

Very very handsome!