Sunday, August 30, 2009

Harry Potter



Yesterday I was really sad that this baby STILL has not come. I can't even begin to tell you how frustrated, uncomfortable, and impatient I am. It seriously has me a little depressed. Anyway, Dave and I decided to get out and go do something fun together. We went to see Harry Potter 6 which I loved! The only thing about it that bothers me, is that it never tells you what other Horcruxes Harry needs to look for. If you haven't read the books you have no idea either! So, that's a little annoying, but I thought it was great! What did you think of this movie?
After the movie, we went to Cafe Rio for dinner. Their salad is so delicious! I have leftovers waiting for me in the fridge.
So, that fun date got me through another day of waiting! Any more ideas of how to make it through?

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Um have ya tried the bedroom?
BTW, you aren't stealing my little Luci after my grandma Lucille's name are you?
kidding.

Maren said...

Sounds like a fun date night. I really like the movie too.

Every time a new movie comes out I think that I need to read the books but I never do. Oh well!