Wednesday, August 26, 2009

First Day of Kindergarten!

I can't believe that my kids are in kindergarten! I just dropped them off and they were so excited! I miss them already though. I've shed a couple of tears. Not nearly as many as I thought though. I have a very quiet house right now and it's not usually that way. What am I going to do today? Probably organize and clean more, think about the triplets, do jumping jacks, worry about Aspen talking, walk around the block, worry about Connor's cough, go up and down the stairs a few times, think about Brooke raising her hand with all the answers, try and get this baby out, and miss my kids terribly. I don't know how I will do it next year when they are gone all day! Here are pics of the cute kids on their first day of school!




7 comments:

The Chizel Family said...

TOO CUTE!! Don't worry they will be fine, I think we worry more than they do.

Tammy said...

aww, they look so cute! Three at once would be tough! I am having a hard time with Broc gone all day! it's a long time.

Ms. said...

awww, I look forward to that day, but it will for sure be lonely without the kids home...I guess I've got to join a country club before than....ha!

American Falls TaVaci said...

Oh my adorable. OK, so now that they are all settled into school, LET'S HAVE A BABY!

Nicole said...

so cute!!! k, check out this website...my sister swears by the acupressure point above the ankle...she says her midwife pretty much bruised her, but that it helped progress her labour.
http://pregnancychildbirth.suite101.com/article.cfm/pressure_points_to_induce_labor

k, i might think of more... but there's one idea!

Becca said...

So cute. I can't believe they are in kindergarten. I am having those same thoughts camilla starts preschool here in 2 weeks and it mon-thurs. What I am going to do? She is not ready to leave. Next year she starts ALL DAY kindergarten. I can't even think about it!

Kristin said...

Oh man those are some darling pictures! What cute kids you have. :) Paps hair looks so cute straight. well now that that's out of the way, have that baby already!! I know you're trying, but TRY HARDER! :) Love you guys...