Monday, September 29, 2008

6 Quirky Things

I've been reading this tag on others' blogs and I thought that it was so fun. I was secretly hoping someone would tag me so thanks Tammy! Here goes:

1. I take a strand of hair and run it either between my lips or down the middle of my face. I do this because my hair is soft and smells good. And I usually only do it while reading or watching t.v so you don't need to stare at me folks!

2. I still sometimes sleep with a teddy bear. I got this bear for my 8th birthday from my favorite missionary ever! (His name was Elder Keyes.) So this bear reminds me of my baptism and it is so snuggly!

3. I am so NOT high maintenance. I HATE getting ready. The only time I enjoy it is when Dave and I go on a date. I usually yank my hair in a ponytail, throw on some mascara, a t-shirt, pants, and flip-flops. That is my idea of getting ready.

4. I cannot have my food touch at all on my plate. I hate when they mix together.

5. Another bad habit..... I bite my cheek. Again, usually when I read or watch t.v.

6. I get obsessed with things very easily. Some of my obsessions are Christmas, Disneyland, Harry Potter series, and Twilight series.

I tag... Annie, Tiffanie, and Samantha.

5 comments:

Tiffanie said...

So I'm new to this...but because you tagged me does that mean I do it too?!?! lol! jk...I'll do it anyways :)

Lily said...

That was funny Karen. :)

Merri Hackett said...

I love it! You always have been a little bit quirky... :)

Tammy said...

I can vouge for the obsessions! I love it! The hair thing and biting your cheek? Do you ever hurt yourself?

Nicole said...

so funny! i used to do something like that with my hair! only it was several strands and i'd spread them apart.
actually that's nothing! when i was little i'd suck my thumb and twist some hair with my other hand...then i'd rip it out! i actually remember doing it in kindergarten once. that teacher was SCARY!
i can't stand mixing food either! i used to get several plates for some meals...i still do for fried eggs.
fun to find out more that we have in common, friend! :)
ps. love the teddy bear thing...so cute!