Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Pagetts



My great friends from Oklahoma were out here in Utah for a work convention. We had the chance to get to see them. We went and had dinner with them at Tucano's and then we visited for a while. They are such wonderful people. I really miss them. They are kind of like my second parents. They brought each of my kids a wallet with a $25 gift card in it. My kids were so excited and they had a ball picking out whatever they wanted at the store. Let's just say the girls now have lots more princess and dress up stuff and Connor has more Thomas the Tank Engine paraphernalia.
Thanks Wade and Christi for everything! We love you guys!

3 comments:

Jason said...

Tucanos rules! Dawson loves that place more than anywhere else. He often eats more than Kacy. Best part is the kids are free. Our kids always want to go there because they get $1 if they eat a chicken heart. ha ha!

See ya'll on the 27th for the big BBQ!

Merri Hackett said...

I finished book 4 and loved it. A little bit too easily off the hook, but good and it all turned out happily ever after. :)

Merri Hackett said...

Can't wait to hear about your disneyland trip! Kamrie came home from preschool telling me she wanted to go to candyland too. :)