Thursday, September 25, 2008

Disneyland!


Okay, Disneyland truly is the most MAGICAL place on earth! We all had such a wonderful time and did not want to leave! We spent all day Tuesday the 9, and Friday the 12 at Disneyland and Wednesday the 10 at California Adventure. Thursday was Beach day at Huntington Beach and Saturday was a relaxing day and dinner with Dave's brother Tyler.

While at Disneyland the girls got to see ALL of the princesses! Ariel, Belle, Cinderella, Snow White, Jasmine, Sleeping Beauty, and Mulan! We even got to have lunch with them! The girls couldn't even eat they were so excited! Aspen is so shy, yet she ran right up to the Princesses and hugged them. So did Brooke! Connor's favorite thing was seeing Mickey Mouse and his car! He even brought home a big stuffed Mickey. He also got to see Lightning McQueen and Mater. The kids also got to see Frozone, Chip and Dale, Minnie Mouse, Goofy, Pluto, and Aladdin! (He was my favorite! I wanted to take a picture with just him and me with me possibly kissing his cheek! He was hot and that is my favorite Disney movie!)

As for rides, we rode almost all of the kids rides that they could ride. Their favorites were Peter Pan, the Teacups, Alice in Wonderland, and Dumbo. Their least favorite was The Matterhorn! The girls cried and Connor didn't like the scary monster! Dave and I took turns riding Star Tours, but that is all the grown up rides we did.

We had so much fun that we are seriously thinking about buying annual passes in a few years and going 3 or 4 times a year. We loved it!
The beach was fun too. It was windy unfortunately, but we still got in the water a bit and the kids had fun playing in the sand.

It was so nice to recover and relax on Saturday and then to go out with Tyler and Mandy. We ate at the Cheesecake Factory. Dang is that cheesecake good! We had fun hanging out with some grownups and having adult conversation for the first time all week. Thanks for coming up Ty!

Well, that is the basic rundown of vacation. I could go on and on about how much fun we had and give you all the details.... but that would take hours! If I ask the kids now where they want to go, they automatically say, "Disneyland!"
We can't wait to go again!

7 comments:

Kristin said...

Yay! I've been waiting for a Disneyland post so I could hear how the trip went! I should just call...It looks like you had the time of your lives and I'm so glad you went! I'll have to hear more about it and see the pictures later...Love you guys!

Merri Hackett said...

Looks like so much fun! I am jealous! Disneyland here we come...

Meighan said...

It looks like you had such a great time. I'm so jealous--I could go there every few months and never tire of it. It's especially fun with the kids, isn't it? Well, glad you had a safe and fun time!

Ms. said...

I love it!!! I don't like the matterhorn for the same reason as Connor (ask kalon) it still freaks me out!!! So awesome!

Tiffanie said...

I'm so glad I found your blog so I could see these pics! You guys look like you had so much fun! I miss seeing you guys! We need to visit soon so let me know when you want to have that movie night and i'll bring the ice cream! :)
-Tiff

Tammy said...

oh I LOVE disney! I'm so jealous that you went! One of these days we will go, and maybe we can plan to all go together. That would be awesome!

Ps-I tag you, check out my blog

shelby said...

I am so glad you guys had a great time! I'm sure your kids loved it!