Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Swimming!

I guess spring finally came and then jumped to summer! We had a day in the 90's yesterday, so the kids played outside in the water with our neighbors. They had a great time. We thought that we would be able to do it again today, but it is very overcast so it is not as warm. And there will not be another chance for a while. The whole next week is in the 60's again! Utah Weather!! Ugh!

Connor's trunks are way too big on him. I finally had to pin them in the back after he showed off his little booty numerous times. He had a great time going down the slide into the water. He just kept doing it over and over.

Aspen saw a couple of bees by the pool and ran over to me yelling "I'm scary of the bees." Telling ya, gotta make her a shirt that says, "I'm scary!" It's her favorite thing to say.

Brooke was the first one in the pool even though it was a little cold still. She's a brave one. After playing in the pool, she went to swing. She has learned to pump herself so she does it all the time. Anyway, her legs got sunburned from swinging.

It was a great day. Thanks Monfredis for the use of the bigger pool and thanks Bennetts for the use of the slide!




1 comment:

Annie and Berkeley said...

How cute! That looks like it was so much fun! I love the idea of making Aspen a T-shirt that says "I'm scary!" So funny!