Monday, May 5, 2008

Beauty and the Beast

My sister Kimberly was in the musical Beauty and the Beast this past week. She played the part of Mrs. Potts. So we went to see the play on Thursday night and the kids were so excited! They brought their Belle doll and book. I'm surprised Brooke didn't wear her Belle dress!
Aspen was such a trooper she stayed awake for the entire thing even though she didn't have a nap earlier. And we even got a picture of her with Belle before she crashed.
When Belle came out in her gold dress, Brooke yelled really loud, "She's so beautiful!" Everyone around us laughed.
Connor even enjoyed himself. He kept asking where Dadgum (Lightning McQueen) was, but he was mesmerized. He crashed before it was over though.
The play was really good and I must say that my sister was the best! Good job Kim.
The kids waiting for the play to start.
My sister, Mrs. Potts.
The lovely Belle. The girls were so excited they couldn't even talk!

No comments: