Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Birthday Fun

I had a great celebration for my birthday in December. It was Disneyland! So, on my actual day, we ordered in some dinner, drove through the Festival of Lights, and ate some cake and ice cream. It was a nice relaxing day. The day after Christmas we celebrated with my niece who I share a birthday with. We had good food, cupcakes and ice cream, and presents! Who could ask for more fun than that. Thanks everyone for an awesome birthday!


Owen blew out my candles before the song was even over. He made me laugh as you can see.

My brother in law asked me what was the best thing about my 33rd year of life. Here are my top 6:
1. Alex- He has been such a fun blessing in our lives this year. Unexpected blessings I think are the best ones.
2. Dave and I celebrated 10 years of marriage. I love him so much more than I ever thought I could. And aside from the 5 kids, we still feel like newlyweds.
3. The triplets and Owen- They just make my life richer. They make me laugh, they make me cry, sometimes yell, but they are the greatest kids ever.
4. Disneyland trip - I truly love this place! It is so much fun! I want to take my kids all the time. Maybe because I never went as a kid, I don't know, but I love it.
5. Old Faithful- After all these years reading about this geyser, learning about it in school, and even hearing jokes about it, I finally got to see it for myself.
6. Dave's sabbatical! I loved having him home for a month! It was so great to have him around all the time!

No comments: