Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Vegas!

Dave and I took an awesome trip with our great friends the Souths to Vegas a couple weekends ago. We had a great time. After the initial shock of cigarette smoke everywhere, I really enjoyed myself. We stayed at the Stratoshphere and even went to to the top where I felt really off balance. Amazing view though. We also went to the M&M world store and the Coke store. We ate at the Rainforest Cafe and the Paris Buffet. So good! Crepes are the best! We saw the lions in the MGM Hotel, saw the Mac King magic show, and saw the Blue Man Group! That was so cool! I also ate at In and Out Burger for the first time and we played pinball at the Pinball Museum. And of course, one of my favorite things, was seeing the fountains at the Bellagio. I wanted a chair to just sit and watch those all night. It was such a great weekend. Thanks for the trip Souths!

2 comments:

Ms. said...

oh my gosh so so fun!

Unknown said...

Sounds fun! Mark and I really want to go there too. I am jealous!