Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thankful

For Family Home Evening last week, we talked about all the things that we are thankful for and put them on our Thankful Tree that is hanging in our kitchen. Every time we look at it, we remember all the blessings we have in our lives.



Here are some additional things I am thankful for:
*My fabulous husband. I can't imagine ever being without him.
*My beautiful triplets. My life wouldn't be the same without them and the experiences I've had because of them.
*My parents who have always been there for me.
*My brothers and sisters. They are truly some of my best friends.
*My preschool. It's always been my dream to have my own preschool. I love to teach and the kids make my life so much richer.
*My friends, old and new. You've all helped me through very tough times.
*My knowledge that families can be forever!

6 comments:

Lily said...

This is a great post Karen. :)

Annie and Berkeley said...

Really cute idea doing the thankful tree!

Kirsten said...

So cute. It'd be even cuter if my little man hadn't ripped it in half. Sorry again about that.

I know that Kendall's thankful for preschool too. When we wondered if she had it today she yells, "But I love preschool!! It helps me learn and grow!!" It was too cute.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! (in two days anyway)

Kacy said...

What a super cute idea. I love it! I may have to do that next year with my kids.

Tammy said...

I already copied your tree I loved it so much, except it is a christmas tree so I can leave it up longer!! HEHE. Good job on the idea! Love it!

Jason said...

I'm grateful for Dave! All those cold nights in Tingey Hall he kept me nice and warm :)