Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I Voted!


I went out today and cast my vote to see who will lead this country. I felt rather proud voting this year even though I've been doing it for more than ten years. I just felt proud that I live in a country where I have the right to help determine who leads this nation. I am so blessed to be an American and to raise a family here. I know times are hard now, but we are in Heavenly Father's watchful care. If we are faithful and do all that we can to prepare ourselves, we have no need to fear what is in store no matter who gets voted as the next President.
So everyone do your part and go out and vote today! Hurry, there's not much time left!

2 comments:

Ms. said...

yay for voting! I felt really proud yesterday too even though most of my candidates didn't win.

Meighan said...

I felt the same way. I felt like an idiot, but I almost teared up a little as I walked out from voting. Aren't we so blessed!