Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Party



Our friends the Morrisses had an awesome Halloween party a couple of weeks ago. The house was decorated amazingly, the kids decorated bags, played games, won prizes, and we ate lots of good food (including homemade salsa)! The kids this year are Peter Pan, Tinker Bell, and Wendy. Since Peter Pan was their favorite ride at Disneyland, I thought these costumes would be great. (The kids don't really have much say. I put the idea in their heads and they loved it. I don't know how long I am going to get away with matching my triplets Halloween costumes so I am taking advantage of it now!) Dave and I went as Edward and Bella. Not much costuming to do there. Plus, I love those books.
We love Halloween Parties.

5 comments:

Garrett said...

Cute costumes!

Garrett said...

that last comment was from Shelby

Ms. said...

Maybe I'll get to see the cute costumes in person. IT is crazy how big they are!!!!!

Meighan said...

I love it that you can come up with "trio" costumes. What a cute idea! It looks like everything is going well for you guys. Hope the new neighbors are okay. We sure miss our old street =)

Amy A. said...

LOL!! Karen I love that you went as bella!! That is really original. Have not talked/seen you in forever. Good to see that all is going well.

Keep in touch!