Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Potty Training Connor -- Day 5

No, it is not getting much better. Just a little. He knows when he pees now, but usually he could care less if it is in his pants or not. Unlike the first day though, he has had some success. Yesterday morning he did great. Peed in the potty quite a few times. Today he did it once this morning and he held it until he was on the potty. But the rest of the day, he pees his pants like minutes after I let him get off the toilet!!! And he doesn't tell me! He walks around in wet pants! This boy is so frustrating! I want to quit so bad! I'm sick of cleaning out pee and poo pants! (By the way, if anyone knows where I can get a hold of the "Once Upon a Potty for Him" dvd, let me know. The library's copy is lost and I will do ANYTHING to help him learn! This blog is a good way for me to vent my frustrations!:))

2 comments:

Karen S. said...

You might want to try potty training rewards. THis worked great to potty train our son. It really made him involved. He loved pushing the button hearing he is a Big Boy and then opening a door to find a chocolate treat. After four days he only had a couple of accidents and within a week he was peeing and pooping in his potty. I know every child is different, but have a look and see if this would work for you. www.pottytrainingrewards.com

Lily said...

Click the link. I'm sure you can buy it at Target or walmart too.


http://www.onestepahead.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=6463&cmSource=Search