Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Potty Trained Connor!

I never would have guessed that it would only take a week and a half to potty train Connor, but it did! The first 5 days were horrible, but after that he just got it. We still have to remind him to go sometimes and with his pooping problems, he doesn't always do that in the toilet. But it is so nice to not have to change diapers... finally! After 4 years of changing diapers of 3 kids, we are finally diaper free!!!!!!! Good job Bubba!


Brooke said to me, "Mom, now that Connor is potty trained, you can have a baby!" Haha. What a jokester! I just finished with diapers, I'm in no hurry to get another one in them!

1 comment:

Grant Family said...

Hey Karen!
This is Maddy. I had the funniest dream last night. You guys all came down for Sunday dinner and told us Connor was completely potty trained. We were all very happy. Then Dave said: "Further more, we would like to tell you we are pregnant!"... :)