Friday, April 11, 2008

Potty Training Connor -- Day 1

Man, I thought potty training Aspen was bad!!!! Since spring break is next week, I thought this would be the perfect week to potty train Connor. He is 4 and old enough to use the toilet. I think I am wrong about that! I honestly don't know if he has ANY clue as to when he has to pee or poo. We've been at it today for 7 hours. Putting him on the toilet every 10 minutes for at least 5 minutes. He has not had one success!!!!!! What is up with that? This is going to be an extremely long, tiring, "stinky" week! That is if I don't quit. Right now, changing diapers seems much easier!

4 comments:

Lily said...

Get the once upon a potty DVD for boys. It help kids understand and does wonders! :)

Keri said...

Don't give up! I'm willing to bet that he's going to get sick of having pee & poop in his underwear & down his legs. Make him help you clean it up, too. :)

Tammy said...

Come on karen!! You can do it! You're tough! Keep at it and eventually he will get it. I know he can! Just keep being positive and he will figure it out! Potty training stinks for sure though!

Jason said...

Maybe he's a slower learner like Dave? Ha ha, just kidding, but I figured maybe if I make a rude comment he'd finally email me, since to this point he's completely ignoring me.

Tell him my Grandma Betty is in the hospital, maybe that will get him to freaking email me :)