Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I've been tagged!

Since I have been tagged I need to give seven random facts about my family. Here goes:
1. Aspen and Connor still are not pottty trained. Will they ever be?
2. Our family loves to watch the Office.
3. I love to watch Beauty and the Geek. ( It's hard to believe that there are such dim-witted and nerdy people out there!)
4. When Brooke or someone else says a really long sentence, she says, "Whoa. That was a lot of words."
5. Dave looks very similar to two people: Owen Wilson and Shaggy.
6. Dave's nickname at work is Cliffy. (Where that name came from? No idea.)
7. Having 3 three year olds is not an easy job.

2 comments:

Keri said...

Love Brooke's quote about long sentences. That's really funny. Sometimes I think it's 3 years going on 14!

Tammy said...

The YW would love to see that you said he looks like shaggy. I love the "whoa, that's a lot of words." So funny. Three may be hard, but that age is so much fun too! Kids say the darndest things!