Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Dave's Day




June 20th was not only Father's Day, but Dave's birthday as well. We were going to have a party for him on Saturday, but stuff came up and we ended up cancelling. For his birthday, he got to take Connor to Instacare to get his broken arm x-rayed. Then we gave him some presents and cards. The kids gave him licorice and I gave him the Wii World Cup game. His life was all about the World Cup at this time! He also gets his yearly backpacking trip. We headed up to Centerville and ate dinner with my family and celebrated Dave and my sisters birthday and my Daddy. Then we headed to the Grants to celebrated Dave and his Dad again. I made him a groovy fish cake that I found off the internet. I thought it turned out pretty cute!It was a good day.

Dave, we love you so much. You are the greatest husband and father! We appreciate all you do for us. Thanks for being so awesome!

3 comments:

Merri Hackett said...

Happy Dabe's Day!

Tammy said...

love the cake! Happy Dave Day!

Mindy said...

I love that fish cake! I may have to copy it for my hubby . . .