Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Aspen Lost a Tooth!


Aspen finally joined the Lost Tooth Club in June. It had been quite wiggly for a while and I kept asking her if she wanted me to pull it out. And her answer was always no. One day she came down stairs and said, "Mom, will you pull out my tooth?" So I grabbed a washcloth, squeezed the tooth, she moved her head slightly, and out it came! After the tooth came out and she saw it, she started crying! Not sure why still. The blood, seeing the tooth out, it hurt (I don't believe this was the case).... After a couple of minutes she calmed down and was really excited for the tooth fairy to come! She woke up the next morning with $2 in her tooth pillow.

4 comments:

Merri Hackett said...

Kam's will be sad to know she's one of the few left in the no lost tooth club.

Ms. said...

Traumatic I would cry if my teeth fell out too and poor connor!

Tammy said...

$2!!! That is one nice tooth fairy! We do about 50 cents around here!

Nathan Bedingfield said...

That money she received from her tooth fairy made her very happy to lose her tooth. Good thing she didn't feel any pain when it fell out. Her first tooth loss turned out to be a pleasant experience, and that can definitely help in encouraging her to take care of her teeth better.