Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Is Santa Coming Tonight?

Ever since Christmas day, the kids have been asking, "Is Santa coming tonight?" We have to keep reminding them that he just came and he is on vacation now and he will come again in a year. And then they complain about it being too far away. I agree with them. It makes me so happy to see how excited they are about Christmas. Last year was fun, but this year they really got it and understood everything. I have so many wonderful Christmas memories and I hope that my kids will have them too. I can't wait until next Christmas either! Only 11 and a half more months!

4 comments:

Becca said...

I love all the updates. So much fun. I think santa brought us the same griddle. we love it. I also thought it was priceless watching the kids on Christmas morning...it is so fun to be the parent.

The Chizel Family said...

are you nuts? I mean I love christmas and all but a count down already?! maybe just because I HATE the snow and can't wait for it to be gone, so a christmas countdown means more snow and COLD! but I do know what you mean:) I love the happy feeling of christmas and the glee on my kids faces.

Ms. said...

That is awesome I look forward to that time! We still have your bowl! Hehe maybe instead of the Easter bunny you could have Santa come. We also did the St. Patrick day guy too

Maren said...

Conner keeps asking that too, except now he tells me what he wants Santa to bring him next Christmas.