Thursday, January 22, 2009

Cold, January Days

Other than preschool, this is what we've been up to this month to keep ourselves busy INSIDE! (Anybody else ready for Spring?)
Playing card games. Snap, Go Fish, and Old Maid
Building and playing in fabulous big forts to accomodate 3 kids and a mom!
Eating take-out on my bed and watching Star Wars when Daddy works late.
Working on the cross-stitch I started 6 years ago! Maybe I'll finally finish it.
And I reread Breaking Dawn. I liked it better the second time through and I also picked up alot of things I missed the first time. I was too excited to find out what happened the first read through that I missed stuff.

What a boring month huh?

4 comments:

Becca said...

Oh, it sounds more exciting than mine. yeah, January is always such a down month for me. A let down after the holidays, too cold outside, and a little too cramped inside. I am ready for spring.

Ms. said...

Yay for spring! I know seriously about the work thing! He worked all weekend and until 12 or 2 am!

Lily said...

I hate January!

Nicole said...

actually, i was thinking it's not a surprise why bryce loves going to school...you are so much fun!!! :) card games, forts, picnics (even if in doors)...thanks for the good example. i think i'll get a kiddie puzzle out soon! :) but yes, i'm ready for spring and to be DONE with runny noses!!!