Saturday, August 2, 2008

Moosehorn Lake Camp Trip

We had the annual Grant family camping trip this week. We had a really nice time. We camped at Moosehorn Lake (see picture above as to how this lake got its name) in the Uintahs and the weather was gorgeous. 60 something degrees. Aaahh... fall will be here soon. The kids and I slept in a camper with a heater so we stayed warm at night. We went fishing, canoing, and hiking. We also ate a lot, slept alot, played Nertz, the kids made a camp belt, I read a book, sang camp songs, and Dave and the kiddos put on a Homestar runner skit. It was very relaxing and fun.

5 comments:

Keri said...

Looks like fun! We need to get out and go camping before the summer is over.

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun! Isn't it nice to get away from everyday life and just go hang out with the family. Your kids seemed to love it. -Nubia

NNA said...

Hi, I found your blog post through a search for “Nertz”. It is cool to see others that know about the game. I hope you don’t mind but I wanted to let you know about playnertz.com, the site for the National Nertz Association. There is a bunch of interesting Nertz information there and you can also find out how to play Nertz online there. I hope you will check it out. Feel free to join and also let your friends and family know. Thanks

Jason said...

Hey Karen, is Dave's email pavebones@gmail.com ? since he refuses to acknowledge my existance, i'm not sure if he gets my email or not. anyways, I emailed him that Kevin Jeffs passed away yesterday. So if that is his email, check it.

Jason

Tammy said...

yeah, that looks like fun! Sounds like a great place to camp also. I will have to remember that for my family, maybe. The skit looks funny