Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day of Preschool!


Well, preschool has started back again. I'm actually very glad for the structure again. My summer was so crazy that I'm so looking forward to Fall! The kids were so excited for preschool to start again. They've been asking me all summer when they could go to preschool again. I'm very excited too! I've had so much fun seeing the kids I had last year writing their names, cutting well, and knowing what to expect in preschool. And I'm excited about all the new kids I have this year and how much they are going to learn. One of the greatest things about teaching is seeing children learn, grow, and change. This will be a great school year!

2 comments:

Ms. said...

So cool! I wish we lived closer I would totally have Andrew go--he is 11 months, but a genius...sooo...I'm pretty sure it would work out

Meighan said...

Oh, your kids are so cute. I wish we still lived there and Thomas could go to your preschool. Oh well, he starts next Wednesday. We miss you guys. Sorry David drove by without saying hi today. He's a little socially stunted at times =)