Friday, May 13, 2011

Alex John Grant

Our little boy is here! He was born on April 25th at 7:43 am. He weighed 6 lbs. 14 oz. and was 19 inches long. He had to go to the NICU after he was born and was put on a ventilator. He wasn't breathing so good on his own. His lungs weren't fully inflated. But he came off that night, I was able to start nursing him the next day, and Wednesday morning he was released to the regular nursery. What a sweet baby he is. I think he looks alot like Aspen. He has the same nose and mouth as her. I can't tell whose eyes he has, but they look more Burrahm to me. We are all enjoying him! Even Owen. He loves him and gives him kisses all the time. They are going to be great little buddies and I am so excited to see their relationship develop. And the triplets really love to hold him. As for me, I am trying to soak up every second of my last baby. (I will post pictures later. I am on my husband's laptop because our PC is slow as puck lately!)

2 comments:

Ms. said...

congratulations!!! So glad he is better now-so scary at first!

Becca said...

Congradulations. Glad thing are better. I can't wait to see pictures of him. Enjoy him as much as you can. Hold him as much as you can.