Monday, August 16, 2010

Camping

We had a free night on July 5 with no play practice and Dave had his summer break, so we went camping at Payson Lakes. It was good time. Owen slept really good snuggled between me and Dave, but not me. I was awake too often making sure he was warm. It was quite cold! We had hot dogs for dinner, went down to the lake, fished a little, and had smores before bed. The next day we ate a yummy breakfast of pancakes, sausage, and grapes. Then we packed up and headed home. Owen was pretty good. He played in his pack and play and in the tent, but we still had to hold him quite a bit. It was still really fun. His first camping trip!




Dave took the kids fishing the next day and Aspen caught a fish. As you can tell, she didn't like to hold it. Not even on the stringer. She's "scary" of it.

1 comment:

Ms. said...

I didn't know how else to contact you :) But Do you think there is a difference between preschools and daycare/preschools? I need to find Andrew a program but they are all daycare/preschool like kids are there from 6-6 everyday! And they have half day programs but that still seems a bit long....thats it
ms.piggi@gmail.com

And I love that picture of her holding the fish! That totally would have been me growing up