Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Triplets Birthday


The triplets turned 6 on March 22. We celebrated their birthday at Disneyland and gave them birthday money to spend there. On their actual birthday we went to Pirate Island. IT was fun but don't ever buy the pizza! Yuck! Then we had cake and ice cream at home with our friends.
We also had a small party with the grandparents. It was nice not to have to plan a ton of parties! I also only got one picture from the various events. I used my video camera instead! Oh well.
I just can't believe that my precious triplets are 6! It feels like just yesterday my 2 pound babies were born! The first year is just a blur, but I loved being a mom and having these three babies to care for. They have brought so much joy into our lives! We love you Aspen, Connor, and Brooke! Love, Mom and Dad

3 comments:

Ms. said...

I love it! And yay for updates

Merri Hackett said...

There could be nothing better than to celebrate your 6th birthday in Disneyland!!!!!!!

Warner said...

have dave email or text me: shawn warner


shawnhwarner@yahoo.com
435-327-1911